在线爆料QQ:165687462 设为首页 | 加入收藏 首页 | 登录 | 注册

当前位置:首页文旅 — 商务英语:如何要求赔偿?
商务英语:如何要求赔偿?
来源:北京网    更新时间:2007/12/4 14:36:09  阅读[1259]

货物运输过程中若有损毁,那么赔偿就不可避免。这个问题有时会相当棘手,但却是一项建立公司口碑的重要影响因素。现在就来学学怎么用简单的英语来搞定赔偿这个问题吧!

Dialogue 1

A: How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price?
损坏的那部分就算便宜一点,如何?
B: What kind of price did you have in mind?
你说多少呢?
A: I was thinking of 40% off.
打个6折吧。
B: That will probably be ok.
应该可以吧。

Dialogue 2

A: We can't process your damage claim.
我们无法办理你的索赔。
B: Why not?
为什么?
A: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.
你没有在提货单上注明损坏情况。
B: I see.
这样子!

Dialogue 3

A: What about our claim?
我们的赔偿怎么样啦?
B: Our shipping manager is looking into it.
我们的货运经理正在调查这件事。
A: When will we hear something from him?
什么时候会有消息呢?
B: On, in just a day or two, I think.
哦,我想就这一两天吧。

Dialogue 4

A: Here is the final settlement for your claim.
你的赔偿问题终于解决了。
B: Thanks. We appreciate how fast you worked.
谢谢你们这么快就办好了。
A: We only hope we won't have this kind of problem again.
我们只是希望不会再有这样的事情发生。
B: That goes for us too.
我们也是这么希望。
(责任编辑:城市网)
技术支持:165687462 网上爆料:165687462
Copyright© 2017 北京网 版权所有 粤ICP备15066211号